Recent content by Aseliot

1. A

navMesh GetRemainingDistance

Ah yes, I was trying to edit the behaviour trees but didn't properly replace the scripts with my own and forgot to set the values of target etc. again in the behaviour tree inspector. I got the detection/attacking working now.
  2. A

Mh ah yeah I see the AI's in the deathmatch demo scene also have the abilities set up like that. However I edited the behaviour tree with my own TargetInSight (only difference is the type of component it uses for detection) and it appears to be detecting my own player now. But I keep getting...
  3. A

Alright so I redid the whole scene according to the video and it almost work now except the AI is just looking/aiming at me and not firing or able to kill me for some reason but there are no errors.
  4. A

The deathmatch agent appears to have a weapon. I noticed the inventory is empty but can't really add anything to it via the inspector.
  5. A

Alright it was because of the Nav Mesh Agent Movement ability not being enabled. But the null error is from DetermineWeapon m_WeaponPool index being null? The array has a first value as a weapon but the rest of it is null, but I am not sure where this comes from?
  6. A

Ok for some reason the agent appears to be deactived when running the scene but I am not sure why yet. When I enable it manually the agent appears to move but the character doesn't go along with it.
  7. A

I was following along with this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcAqAWFFnUk The DetermineWeapon error is now gone for some reason and only the navmesh errors remain. In the screenshot of the first post the nav mesh agent is enabled.
  8. A

I know nav mesh and agents are not a part of the package but this is just a little silly problem. I've used nav mesh agents without any problems before but it just keeps repeating this error now and I've already been checking the same things 10 times over. - The agent is on a nav mesh (above...