Recent content by Andaroo

1. A

Global Variables are being Removed / Deleted when entering Playmode

Hello, I reimported the files and tried both JSON and Binary serializations without luck. I did realize however that this issue only occurs when the global variable is set to scene-specific game objects. It works fine with prefabs. Is this the expected behavior?
  2. A

Unfortunately I am on 1.7.1. Will I lose my behavior trees if I delete the folder and reimport the package?
  3. A

Hello, unfortunately I am getting this same error, using a version of BD downloaded last week. The steps to reproduce are the same. Edit: I should add that this only happens the first time entering into play mode when Unity is started, subsequent plays do not remove global variable references.
  4. A

Behavior Controller purchased on Opsive site--can I import through Unity's package manager instead of a direct download?

Hello, I just purchased the Behavior Designer through Opsive's website and was wondering if there was any way I could import the package through unity's package manager instead of manually downloading the file from Opsive's site each time?
  5. A

How can I move the asset to a non-root directory?

Had the same issue and deleting the library folder resolved it
  6. A

[Resolved] followed Item Creation tutorial - arms are not animating properly

Hello, I am trying to follow the first time Item Creation tutorial here but my character's arms (and the gun attached to them) are not displaying in the game view. Any help would be appreciated. Update: Resolved by re-creating the character