Recent content by Ahrazadam

1. A

Problems About Melee Item Use

Yes, there is still problem. Actually I think I found the problem. Melee Weapon script has a bool variable to check attack frames but onimpack function does not use this bool. Best solutions I have found are either create a state for attacking frames and use this state to apply 0 attack or put...
  2. A

Yes, the demo scene also has this issue, It is just hard to see because of the animations and the behaviour the npc has. As far as I understand, only bd "isabilityactive" conditional uses the OnAnimatorItemUseComplete event but Onimpact function looks only at whether the use ability is active...
  3. A

Hi, I am trying to set up an NPC character using character controller and BD, however I cannot understand the melee item use system. All I want is that My npc should damage the player while attack animation is inbetween the OnanimatorItemUse and OnanimatorItemUseComplete Events. However It...
  4. A

Third Person Position Smoothing

Hi There! My problem is about position smoothing of the third person camera. I want my camera to follow my character with a smooting and position smooting ratio is solving this however when I use it camera rotations are also smoothed Which makes aiming very hard and annoying.
  5. A

Hanging up not stopped and my character continue to climb to infinity in the air

Is it an unreleased update for asset store? because I just downloaded agility pack a few hours ago?
  6. A

Hanging up not stopped and my character continue to climb to infinity in the air

Hi there, I've also encountered this problem. For a makeshift when I set vertical difference between legdes lesser than 1 problem is solved.
  7. A

Shield/Block Doesn't Work

Hi, It is just as the title says. I set up the shield and block ability. however block ability doesnt triggered at all. My AI uses hitscan rifles, I make the collider of shield massive to be sure but nothing changed at all.
  8. A

Grenade with line renderer errors?

Hey There, I had this error too and this is how I solved it: In grenade Item, under the ThirdPerson Throwable Item Properties component, Trajectory location prefab is null by default. After I assign the location, the problems just solved. It may be help someone.
  9. A

Agents doesn't avoid eachother at all

@Justin Agents Locomotion doesn't go where the Navmesh says to go, And I really need help about it. They goes places they shouldn't and they stuck places they should pass. Sometimes They stuck edges or stairs that navmesh says they can pass. And while attacking the player they completely ignore...
  10. A

If I use NavmeshObstacle Component, Agents just begin to act weird. They try to avoid themselves. I am missing something? On the otherhand shouldn't they avoid other agents already in regard to navmesh agent priority numbers? Why BD and/or UCC ignores local avoidance.
  11. A

I Use Behavior Designer and 3d Person Character controller. I use the demo agent from integration demo scene however When I duplicate the agent. While patrolling they doesnt avoid eachother and stucking. I am trying to fix it for 3 days but I have no solution. What do I do wrong?
  12. A

Tutorial Bow Problem

Hi, I am following the tutorial on youtube; on the part about bow I have several problems: 1- My character doesn't Equip-uneqip Items 2- Although assault rifle has ID:0 My character starts with bow ( ID: 1) 3- Bow animations doesnt work correctly; when I press fire once character animation stuck...