Recent content by 500Foods

1. 5

Wall Glide Curve not working?

Turns out I needed something from the Standard Assets folder. So I re-downloaded it from the Asset Store (no longer part of Unity's Asset/Package/Installer menu) and after getting rid of everything, it was the PhysicsMaterials folder that was the culprit. Or presumably its contents. Anyway...
  2. 5

Fixed! Was something in Assets/Standard Assets. CharacterControllers perhaps? Utility? Not sure. My project is pretty old so lots of junk that needed to get cleaned up. So not a complete waste of time. Anyway, removing that folder entirely has resolved my issue. Now sliding around all...
  3. 5

Alright. So I created a new empty project with just UFPS installed and it does work as intended. So something in my project is creating a conflict I suppose. Will try and reinstall the rest of the packages and see if/when it stops behaving properly. Not so fun.
  4. 5

Just tried my project with 2021.1.0b3 and the results are the same.
  5. 5

Thanks for the quick reply. I checked the settings above, and they seem to be the same. Using the Demo, I get the same problem. Using the WebGL demo on the Opsive site, it works smoothly as I'd expect it to. So something is definitely amiss, though I'm at a loss as to what it might be...
  6. 5

New to the FPS controller, and kind of new to Unity in general. Having a problem that seems pretty basic, but I'm not having any luck and haven't found anything in the other posts that have helped. Should be a FAQ for this kind of thing I'm sure but I didn't see one for this. When walking...