Ultimate Steamworks Networking - Assets Project (Fish-Net, Mirror and Netcode)

I think netcode is a better choice, because it's official.
but i think you'd better work only on one type of network library.
we can change the library we use, but if you supports differently, we can't use right one

Focus on mirror. This will make the others easier. Also, you are about to gain the help from many other devs.

I think netcode is a better choice, because it's official.
but i think you'd better work only on one type of network library.
we can change the library we use, but if you supports differently, we can't use right one
I admit that I am hesitant to migrate to netcode and only do netcode, but there are members of the community who are waiting for Mirror, I am currently looking at Netcode but I had already looked at Fishnet and Netcode before and I'm a little confused about what's next.

Focus on mirror. This will make the others easier. Also, you are about to gain the help from many other devs.
Do you think I should work on Mirror Uis?
What do you mean I'm about to gain the help from many other devs?

I agree that you should first focus and complete the Mirror implementation. You already have that (mostly) complete. Netcode is a whole other beast and it could take awhile to implement it.

I agree that you should first focus and complete the Mirror implementation. You already have that (mostly) complete. Netcode is a whole other beast and it could take awhile to implement it.
Very well I leave Netcode aside and I resume my old project on Mirror Uis.

Everyone that uses your integration will be submitting bugs and helping you to polish... I'm guessing most are also developers.
Especially since I still haven't implemented everything and I have made a list of fixes that I must make by modifying the Ucc source code.

Thanks everyone!
I have a new discussion thread: Ultimate Mirror Controller

Congrats! I have now bought it and will look at it tomorrow. It's sleeping time in Finland :)
Dunno if I can sleep though!
So did you manage to sleep? lol

Congratulations! may I ask when the official version is expected to be released?
Frankly I couldn't tell you right away.

Thats great, finally something better than PUN 2 lol. What is the player limit at the moment? I want to try to do some 32v32 games with it. Is it possible to have this with this plugin?
I have to organize a stress test on a dedicated server.