What is included in the Ultimate Character Controller?

When I purchased Ultimate Character Controller about a week ago, I saw that in the unity asset store there were a bunch of checkmarks next to the add-ons at the bottom of the asset overview.... Which I do not see now (probably because I purchased V2 and upgraded to V3 the next day)

Did it mean that the add-ons are included in the Ultimate Character controller, or does it mean that they are for purchase and easy integration, but not included?

Additionally, are the add-ons compatible with V3, or will there be separate V3 add-ons?

Long story short, the agility pack looks rad and I want to know I have it, need to buy it, or even can buy it yet.

The add-ons will be updated for version 3 but I haven't been able to update them yet. They are all a separate purchase from the version 3 controller. I recommend waiting for me to update them (Agility Pack is first) because I will be adding a $1 upgrade price just so people know that it's for version 3.

understood, thanks!

Is there a "take cover" ability in the UCC or in an add-on for taking cover (character snapping to cover/ moving along cover, rather than just crouching behind a barrier)?

I was taking a look at the assets and I didn't see anything, but I may have just missed it if an example is there.

Specifically I am looking for a Mass Effect 3 style cover system. It's fine if I need to make it down the road, just wondering if I have a starting point.

The Deathmatch AI Kit includes a cover ability, but it's not exactly what you are looking for. We eventually plan on releasing a Tactical Add-on, but right now the focus is on re-releasing the version 3 add-ons.

Not yet. I'll post in the Announcements section as soon as the Agility Pack has been updated.