Weapon saving.

sneekyo

Hi Justin,
I started a new thread because I think the point had maybe been lost in the fray in the orginal. This is Seth O'Dale, Tony sent you some information on a project issue I've been experiencing. You said that it is not on the UCCSAVER side, but likely on the Opsive setup and to have me post here so here is the issue:

I have a runtime item knife, I pick it up in one scene. Then I transition to the next scene using the save system. It does save the knife in the inventory and carry the count over between scenes (see screenshot) but it looks like I can't equip it. I also don't see it within "items" inside my character game object, it doesn't appear to exist there at all.
image.png

What do I do, I'm really sorry I've been stuck on this for over a week now. If you need any information I'm happy to send it, I even have a link to the test project.

Thank you for your help,

-Seth

Last edited by a moderator:
Please do not link to the entire projects with paid assets in them - this forum is public so you don't need a license in order to read it. I'll let you know after I take a look at it.

No worries - thanks!

I just tried your testlevel1 scene but it showed up blue with a few errors dealing with the package manager, missing components, and missing shaders. If you can create a minimal scene and send the project to support@opsive.com I'll take a look on Monday.

Hey Justin, got your message, resent you the link on the email, also via messaging over the forum.

Thank you for your time,

-Seth