Weapon animation is not firing well(like auto fire)

cousinehy

I set my weapon, not in the auto fire. After a few reload and killing the enemy, I encounter this weird firing.
When I fire the firing still like auto-fire and the weapon is not animating it just does nothing but the bullet is decreasing very fast. Still normally making damage to the enemy and showing some shoot mark. Even I release the fire buttons still continue firing. Can do the reload normally.

Attachments

• opsive error.PNG
    opsive error.PNG
    173.7 KB · Views: 7
Can you tell us how to reproduce this within the demo scene of a fresh project using the latest version?

I tried to create another weapon(Pistol) then the error is still the same.
I tried to install the new update of UFPS then I got this error. I need to fix this error because the progress is 89%. I use playmaker, does this asset affect the ufps?. :)

Attachments

• error 3.PNG
    error 3.PNG
    117.3 KB · Views: 5
I forgot to mention that weapon will work normally even I set the bullet to 400 and tried to make it zero by firing the wall. It only happens when I killed or shoot the enemy at the random time

For the second errors, I guess it's possible that Playmaker is the cause due to some weird assembly definition stuff..? The first error however is something to do with decals being destroyed too early.

Are you reproducing this within a fresh install of the demo scene? (And what Unity version is this in?)

Yes, the error is due to the playmaker and playmaker event + decal of the enemy with health script will cause some issue. Thanks