Wait node seems not return success at the end.

Ragazog

Hello,

Behavior tree and behavior designer are new for me and making videogames is not my job. It's why I'm sure that I have a stupid question (and a lot to learn).

So I have a problem with the wait node (or my comprehension of it). For me it should work like this, after a specific time it sends a Taskestatus.Success. When it's implemented in a sequence, it allows to pursue the sequence after the specific time. It seems to be working like that in the blue rectangle. I am already wrong?

But in the red rectangles, the sequence is stuck and on the wait nodes, there is a red cross instead of a green checkmark. So I think it's not returning the TaskeStatus.Success and I don't understand why.

So if someone already knows what is going wrong and can explain to me, it will be awesome.

Thanks for having taken the time to read this post!

BT-Wait.PNG

You have parented the wait branch to a parallel task so as soon as one child branch of the parallel task returns false it will stop all of the child nodes. If this isn't your intended behavior you can use the parallel selector.