Version 3 Released

A couple questions regarding the upgrade path. When I click on the UCC I see a 25% discount. I do own both the first person and third person controller to make up the UCC. The third person controller has a 50% off upgrade path. Is this because it will only grant 50% off on the UCC if you own the previous one and not if you own the two separate controllers? Those 25% difference is a lot of money. I personally can't spend another 200+ on an upgrade. Is the new version of the first person controller already submitted to the UAS so I would have the option to upgrade my two separate ones instead of getting the UCC combined?

With the First Person Controller you should see an upgrade to UFPS 2 for 50% off the base price. Then the Third Person Controller has a similar upgrade.

The Asset Store doesn't have a feature where you can discount based on multiple already purchased assets. If you want the single Ultimate Character Controller package you can send me your invoices and I can generate an Opsive Store coupon for you, but it won't be on the Asset Store.

With the First Person Controller you should see an upgrade to UFPS 2 for 50% off the base price. Then the Third Person Controller has a similar upgrade.

The Asset Store doesn't have a feature where you can discount based on multiple already purchased assets. If you want the single Ultimate Character Controller package you can send me your invoices and I can generate an Opsive Store coupon for you, but it won't be on the Asset Store.

I'm a little confused by the UFPS 2. Previously there was the first person controller that included the UFPS and added melee. Does the UFPS 2 include melee now? Or in other words would the new third person controller and UFPS 2 make up the new UCC including melee for first and third person?

Does the UFPS 2 include melee now?
Yes, UFPS 2 now includes melee. We reduced the number of controller variants from 7 to 3 and now all of the variants have all of the item types.

UFPS 2 and the Third Person Controller 2 is now equivalent to the Ultimate Character Controller.

I see. Then I will purchase those two upgrades and import both packages like I did with the legacy versions. Thanks for the quick replies and clarification.

I have just updated my project. I did not realize that the integrations and add-ons are not available yet. When will they come?

Regards.

I have just updated my project. I did not realize that the integrations and add-ons are not available yet. When will they come?

Regards.
Thanks for your upgrade. The integrations and add-ons are the priority for November. I should be able to get the popular integrations done next week. All of the add-ons should be quick besides PUN which will take some more thought.

Thanks for your upgrade. The integrations and add-ons are the priority for November. I should be able to get the popular integrations done next week. All of the add-ons should be quick besides PUN which will take some more thought.
Nice. Thank you.

First of all great job! Any ETA for all the integrations (this will include swimming/climbing, etc too right). Planning to migrate here if it works well!

Also about the multiplayer ads on - are you planning to add Photon PUN back or Any chance to add Photon FUSION?
I remember you said somewhere you opt in to focus on NETCODE, would that be the path for 3.0?

PUN first (makes more sense for speedy release), then fusion (popular but, it is fairly limited to few build targets from my gatherings), then unity netcode. But in the mix is mirror being made by another user, you can find his thread on his mirror integration very easily. That's my thoughts and how I will be attacking it as v3 is opened up to be more ready for online solutions.