Version 3.0.5 Released

Quick question here: when using UCC 3.0.3+ and UIS 1.2.12+, as long as the integration packet for the two stays the same, i can just update both (UCC and UIS) via the unity packet manager to the newest version without further thought?! (yes, always backup your project).

If there is no change in the integration package then you can update UCC and UIS without importing the integration again but sometimes there will be changes to the integration for it to work with the latest version of UCC and UIS, in this case you will have to download the latest integration and import it after updating both UCC and UIS.

You can always read the UCC changelog to find out what integrations were updated along with UCC

In the Changelog for UCC 3.0.5 there is the updated integration for UIS listed. Thats exactly why i ask. Thanks for the reply

Version 3.0.5 has been released on the Opsive Store. It will be on the Asset Store soon. For this specific update you can overwrite, but be sure to also look at the release notes because not every version allows you to directly overwrite. The listed integrations will need to be updated as well.

Have the FinalIK and Puppet Master integrations been uploaded? FinalIK seems to be the same package and Puppet Master integration is not appearing.

For version 2 the PuppetMaster developer hosted the integration so I am waiting on confirmation if he wants to do the same for v3 (he's the one who wrote it). The FinalIK integration has been updated but I'll export again just to be sure.

How does UCC + UIS integrate in UCC3? Do I need to download a separate package for the UCC/UIS integration like I had to before with UCC2?