Version 2.1.3 Release

Hi Justin! So is the download on the My Account page version 2.1.3 now or still 2.1.2? Given that first person is currently broken, it would be nice to have both downloads available there.

On the Opsive Store it will always point to the latest version, so 2.1.3.

Given that first person is currently broken, it would be nice to have both downloads available there.
Referring to LWRP? The UCC version doesn't relate to this - LWRP doesn't support camera stacking and there currently is no other method for rendering the first person arms.

On the Opsive Store it will always point to the latest version, so 2.1.3.

Referring to LWRP? The UCC version doesn't relate to this - LWRP doesn't support camera stacking and there currently is no other method for rendering the first person arms.

Ah, right, right. So FP works fine in 2.1.3, just not in 2019.1. I see.

Thanks for clarifying on the version! Still loving 2 even more than TPC and UFPS!

Great to hear! Just for clarification - the first person perspective works without any issues in 2019.1 with the standard render pipeline. It does not work with the lightweight render pipeline.

Hi Justin,

Just noticed that on a fresh project, with Unity 2019.2, the dagger seems to be getting stuck in animation during its 2nd hit animation.

By the way, should I not be using 2019.2? I noticed that UCC v2.1.3 was supporting 2019.1 after I installed. What do you think?

Update: This seems to happen with all melee weapons. The second attacks gets stuck in animator, twitching for about 10 times in rapid fire in a small segment of the animation and then quits.

Update: So it doesn't happen with 1h sword, but with katana and dagger.

Update: Same exact problem when I tried it with Unity2019.1.0f2, from clean project, nothing but UCC.

Last edited:
I am not able to support Unity alpha/beta versions so for now I would stick to 2019.1. The knife/katana repeated slashes related to an animator change though and I've just fixed it. Thanks for letting me know.