Using Agility and Swimming pack simultaniousely

HU$H

Hello, I have just purchased UCC and setup a character today using FPS Meshtool, as well as the swimming ability with no issues. Is it possible something is getting overwritten on install?

Error:
Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Add-Ons/Swimming/Editor/SwimmingAddOnInspector.cs(17,59): error CS0535: 'SwimmingAddOnInspector' does not implement interface member 'IAbilityAddOnInspector.AddAbilities'

I can also see the swimming pack in the install add-ons but no Agility addon.

Screen Shot 2020-12-30 at 8.21.59 PM.png

Any help would be much appreciated!

You are able to use both together. Based on the error that you are getting it doesn't look like you are running the latest version. The Unity Package Manager doesn’t always import the most recent update after you download the asset. Ensure you are getting the latest by removing the package cache from the Asset Store download folder.

Ok, I did that but it still has the same issue. Before I cleared the cache, I checked the date modified on the package which says Nov 28, 2020. Same thing when I check the freshly downloaded copy. Hoping once this is resolved it will fix some other problems I'm having after trying the workaround I found on your discord last night. I also cleared out the addons and did the same with them.

It sounds like you're still getting the old version. The SwimmingAddOnInspector implements it on line 25:

Code:
        public bool AddAbilities { get { return m_AddAbilities; } set { m_AddAbilities = value; } }

Gotta love that, checked the script and that line is definitely not in there, m_AddAbilities doesn't even exist in the project when I search using Find In Files in VS. I deleted both the cache and the download folder as recommended, full reboot, even tried Caching.ClearCache() out of desperation but I'm pretty sure thats a different cache, nothing worked. Any suggestions? Could I send you my invoice number for a download link of the latest package?

I am close to releasing the next update to the swimming pack and it can work with the current version of the controller so I'll go ahead and release that now. Maybe releasing a new update will somehow help.

After it has been released make sure you clear the download cache and try again. If it still doesn't work correctly I can send you the changed files but you should also email Unity support to see if they can help.