Use another package called ML-Agent with The behavior designer

moonsh

Hi. I am trying to use another package called Unity ML-Agent with the behavior designer
https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/ml-agents

First I downloaded the whole toolkit of ML-Agent and tried to import the behavior designer.
However, right after I imported the behavior designer, a lot of errors came.

Is there a way to avoid these errors ?

Assets\Behavior Designer\Runtime\Tasks\Unity\AudioSource\GetLoop.cs(15,17): error CS1069: The type name 'AudioSource' could not be found in the namespace 'UnityEngine'. This type has been forwarded to assembly 'UnityEngine.AudioModule, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' Enable the built in package 'Audio' in the Package Manager window to fix this error.

Assets\Behavior Designer\Runtime\Tasks\Unity\Animation\CrossFadeQueued.cs(16,16): error CS1069: The type name 'QueueMode' could not be found in the namespace 'UnityEngine'. This type has been forwarded to assembly 'UnityEngine.AnimationModule, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' Enable the built in package 'Animation' in the Package Manager window to fix this error.

Assets\Behavior Designer\Runtime\Tasks\Unity\Animation\Play.cs(14,16): error CS1069: The type name 'PlayMode' could not be found in the namespace 'UnityEngine'. This type has been forwarded to assembly 'UnityEngine.AnimationModule, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' Enable the built in package 'Animation' in the Package Manager window to fix this error.

Assets\Behavior Designer\Runtime\Tasks\Unity\Animation\Sample.cs(12,17): error CS1069: The type name 'Animation' could not be found in the namespace 'UnityEngine'. This type has been forwarded to assembly 'UnityEngine.AnimationModule, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' Enable the built in package 'Animation' in the Package Manager window to fix this error.

There are 150 errors like this.

I just created a new project and imported ML Agents with Behavior Designer and it didn't cause any compiler errors. I would try in a fresh project first to verify that it works.

I just created a new project and imported ML Agents with Behavior Designer and it didn't cause any compiler errors. I would try in a fresh project first to verify that it works.
Thank you. It works. The error comes when I try to use the example of their works. There are some collisions?

I'm not too familiar with what it does so I'm not sure. All of the classes within Behavior Designer are in a namespace so it shouldn't cause conflicts.