UPR Integration issue

James

Hi... using UCC and URP, I followed the steps listed here

It seems to be working with URP however, when I switch from First Person to Third Person the First person objects remain invisible and have the URP invisible material still attached.

What am, I doing wrong here?

Also , step 9
On the Surface Manager the Main Texture Property Name should be set to the name of the main texture within the shader that you are using.

Not sure where the Surface Manager is but I don't seem to have one anywhere...

Please help
thanks

Did you update the Perspective Monitor to the URP Shadow Castor material? In the editor before runtime are the visible shaders specified?

Not sure where the Surface Manager is but I don't seem to have one anywhere...
That's on the Game GameObject.

No I did not do that. When you say "name of the main texture", IO am sorry but that is not clear to me. Do you mean "file name" of the texture because I am not aware of a texture having a name.

The shader is currently using a URP/Lit shader with only the "Base Map" assigned to a texture. That texture only has a file name, that is why I am asking.

On the Perspective Monitor you need to make sure you specify the URP Shadow Castor material. By default it uses the built in shadow castor which will not work with URP. This is a object reference and not by a filename.

That is correct. Are the first person materials the actual materials in edit mode? They should be visible before you hit play.

That is correct. Are the first person materials the actual materials in edit mode? They should be visible before you hit play.
They were not their original materials, they got switched to the Invisible material somehow, perhaps earlier on I did that, but I can't recall. However, it looks ok now :) thank you

@Justin I may need to setup the player again, although it did work the Invisible material never actually makes the parts of the players character, invisible. I switched the sections back to their original materials but now the invisible material doesn't seem to want to take place when switching back to First Person. I didn't notice this yesterday until I moved the First Person camera and noticed the head in certain frames.

I would just start with a new character so you can get the workflow down. I'm not sure what state it is currently in.