Update

zroc

This may be a stupid question but I'm asking it anyhow. What do you recommend in terms of updating to latest version of UCC. Last version was 2.1.8.

Obviously backing up is priority... Then what. Do you suggest just importing new version into project and allow unity to refresh/overwrite the needed files? This is how I generally do unless something else is needed by means of specific core changes. But in my current case, last UUC version is just in a dev/testing project with no core changes, etc.. Update all the packages to their latest version and get nothing but namespace errors. Did you add more classes without references that we need to add manually?

Generally you can just update over the existing asset. In the release notes I mention if there are any special update instructions because of a renamed/moved class. In this case the Agility Pack had a change so you'll want to follow these steps.

Thanks. I know it was a stupid question and I inadvertently missed the agility pack release notes... Thank you