Update Request

Ofonna

Hi, i'm currently working on a game where i use the Tactical movement tasks and i noticed that they all set update rotation to true, without the option to set it to false like the movement tasks, please this feature is very much needed in my game and would be awesome if we could get it in the next update, i've manually set update rotation to false on each task so i'll be good until then, i dont like messing with source code of assets which is why im making this request becaause i know on the next update everything would be reset.
thanks

The tactical tasks are a little bit different from the movement tasks because they require a certain rotation in order to attack. So you're just using the tasks for positioning?

The tactical tasks are a little bit different from the movement tasks because they require a certain rotation in order to attack. So you're just using the tasks for positioning?

yes, my enemies aren't humanoid and so there are custom rotations i used with the desired behavior designer movements