Unity version upgrade

Hello sir,

I have created a new project and try to add the latest package on that.

My new project unity version is 219.4.1f1.

I have imported hat package in that project and try to check it's version but it still displays 2.1.10.

Before import pacakge, I have checked regarding the unity version and also checked regarding player setting -> API compatibility level ( .Net 4.X).

Here, I am sharing one screenshot with you. You can check it.

Is there any confusion in-display version or first I have followed your guideline and all or anything else I have to check regarding this.

Please guide me if I was wrong.

Thank you :)

Attachments

• Data.png
    Data.png
    399.1 KB · Views: 4
Check this guide for detailed info on upgrading to version 2.2.

In particular, note:

Clean Install: Version 2.2 moves/removes many files and Unity Packages do not deal well with these type of changes. As a result the entire Opsive/UltimateCharacterController directory should be removed before version 2.2 is installed. Ensure you have first moved your own assets out of that folder and have a backup.

Hello sir,

I have imported the latest pacakge in my project. It's giving me errors. There are 22 errors.

My unity version is 2109.4.1f.1

Also, when I imported pacakge that time not getting dialog of 2.2 version like in the video of the guide.

Also, I have choked your guide regarding update pacakge but sir after updating pacakge I can't see tools menu in unity editor so so I can't any chnage in items.

Can you please help me with this?

Here, I am sharing two screenshots of that. Please check it.

It doesn't sound like you're importing the latest package. If you email support@unity3d.com they should be able to help troubleshoot why you're not getting the latest.