Ultimate Steamworks Networking - Assets Project (Fish-Net, Mirror and Netcode)

Would you consider a bundle of the packages? I’ve been using for PUN for years but my next project will use something else, but I’m not sure what that would be. Feel like it will be Fishnet but I’m yet to try it, could be NetCode - there seem to be a lot of promising benifits, but again, not really sure until I give them all a go.

Would you consider a bundle of the packages? I’ve been using for PUN for years but my next project will use something else, but I’m not sure what that would be. Feel like it will be Fishnet but I’m yet to try it, could be NetCode - there seem to be a lot of promising benifits, but again, not really sure until I give them all a go.
Yes there will be a bundle for each of the Network Libraries.
Personally I would recommend Netcode, if you have no experience with these Network Libraries.

Or maybe if you buy one you can get a different one at a reduced price?
I release the 3 Network Libraries at the same time to avoid this precisely, but I think I will reconsider this option.

Last edited:
Hi, if it will be compatible with UCC2. I bought UCC3 2 days agao, evaluated carefully, and I don't want to upgrade,there's nothing interests me at present. I developed deeply base on UCC2. It will take me a lot of time to upgrade, probably longer than what I integrate the network myself.
If you can provide support of UCC2, I will be happy to buy it. I think time is more valuable.

Hi, if it will be compatible with UCC2. I bought UCC3 2 days agao, evaluated carefully, and I don't want to upgrade,there's nothing interests me at present. I developed deeply base on UCC2. It will take me a lot of time to upgrade, probably longer than what I integrate the network myself.
If you can provide support of UCC2, I will be happy to buy it. I think time is more valuable.
Sorry but unfortunately Ucc v.2 will not be supported.

What is the status of Ultimate Character Controller (v.3) integration?
✅ Host mode and ServerOnly mode.
✅ DedicatedServer build.

❌ Fish-Net HostMigration for Host mode.
✅ Mirror HostMigration for Host mode.
❌ NetCode HostMigration for Host mode.

❌ Demo and Documentation.
❌ Integration for Uis.

What is the status of Client-Side Prediction and Server Reconciliation?
✅ Support InstantRigidbodyMove, UseRootMotionPosition, UseRootMotionRotation.
✅ Support Move, Run, Jump.
✅ Support Terrain, Dynamic Gravity, Orbit Gravity.
✅ Support Teleport, Moving Platform.
✅ Support Moving Platform in Orbit Gravity.
✅ Support Fall.
❌ Not support Drive, Ride and surely Move Toward.
What is the status of new INetworkCharacter interface?
✅ Almost completed.
❌ I have to fix correctly item abilities prediction.
What is the status of new Objects folder?
What is the status of Ultimate Inventory System integration?
✅ Base Already Functional.
❌ Need to fixe all others Menu.

❌ Host mode and ServerOnly mode.
❌ DedicatedServer build.

❌ Mirror HostMigration for Host mode.

What is the status of Behavior Designer integration?
✅ Base Already Functional.

❌ Host mode and ServerOnly mode.
❌ DedicatedServer build.

❌ Mirror HostMigration for Host mode.

❌ Integration for Ucc.
❌ Integration for Uis.

What is the status of Ultimate Character Controller (v.3) integration?

What is the status of Ultimate Inventory System integration?

What is the status of Behavior Designer integration?

It will be only released when you get all of that done? Or are you planning to start with a MVP and update after?

Hi everyone,
I have a question for you,
Who wants premium paid* subscription-based support for their online game project?

It is not my goal to extract money from you, but to help you develop good habits to create your own online game projects, because it will take me time and therefore only the support concerning the Assets directly will be free obviously,
I just think that some don't dare to start an online project because they think they don't have the skills and I would really like to break this virtual barrier, because you just have to want to learn to do it.

On the other hand, I don't pretend to know everything, but:​
-Beginners will find the basics there, to become intermediates.​
-Intermediates will find help there, to become experts.​
-But for experts, this service will surely not be of any use to them.​

*(Please don't insult me it's just that the time I spend helping you on your projects will be less time for my project.)​

Tomorrow I'm back on the asset project and this time it's to finish for the pre-release. ?

Last edited:
Hello Sir.... :)
I think most people like me can afford an asset from the asset store... like a add-on/tool for networking integration (if it's not tooo expensive ?)
But for subscription-based it might be hard for me personally cause i am Just a student.
But i think you can give priority support to those people who have your subscriptions for the things which are general and not related to your asset and you can help anyone you wanted to ??
Just hoping good support related to your asset (which is without any subscription)

I hope this is what you are asking..❤️❤️
Also, if you mean like premium support for directly a game, like a freelance work or something, then why not... I am 100% sure most of people would be interested in that, everyone who doesn't have enough time/skills want's work done by someone amazing guy and experienced guy

Hello Sir.... :)
I think most people like me can afford an asset from the asset store... like a add-on/tool for networking integration (if it's not tooo expensive ?)
But for subscription-based it might be hard for me personally cause i am Just a student.
But i think you can give priority support to those people who have your subscriptions for the things which are general and not related to your asset and you can help anyone you wanted to ??
Just hoping good support related to your asset (which is without any subscription)

I hope this is what you are asking..❤️❤️
Also, if you mean like premium support for directly a game, like a freelance work or something, then why not... I am 100% sure most of people would be interested in that, everyone who doesn't have enough time/skills want's work done by someone amazing guy and experienced guy
Hi, how are you?
I'm not an expert, I've just documented myself all these years...
I proposed it like that without thinking too much but if people don't need it I could concentrate on the support of Assets and complete this project, to work on my game project which is quite advanced on paper and which will use all Opsive Assets and my network integrations.
Anyway there is the support and documentation of networking assets (Fishnet, Mirror and Netcode), I really didn't think about proposing that.

Last edited:
The community will be most if not all of the support required.

I would not purchase any subscription based asset.

If you are asking something other than asset support... you might do well. I've seen many pay for help with opsive projects over the past several years.

Last edited:
The community will be most if not all of the support required.

I would not purchase any subscription based asset.
No the Assets are on the store like all Assets and I will provide the appropriate support, I was just asking if anyone needed networking support for a video game project.

No the Assets are on the store like all Assets and I will provide the appropriate support, I was just asking if anyone needed networking support for a video game project.
Hi, how are you?
I'm not an expert, I've just documented myself all these years...
I proposed it like that without thinking too much but if people don't need it I could concentrate on the support of Assets and complete this project, to work on my game project which is quite advanced on paper and which will use all Opsive Assets and my network integrations.
Anyway there is the support and documentation of networking assets (Fishnet, Mirror and Netcode), I really didn't think about proposing that.
I am good Sir ❤️
Sir, I think you should finish your asset first (Integration of Fishnet, netcode and Mirror for Opsive)
Because many many people are waiting for the integration, I believe. Atleast I am waiting for sure Sir.
And as much as i know about custom support for networking for a video game project, I am 100% sure once you release your asset then more people will be aware about you. More people will join you (Like on Discord) and then i am pretty sure you will get a lot of custom projects too people offering various pricing and all..
But if you get involved in custom stuff before releasing asset that might delay the asset which might not attract many people i guess, I am not sure tho, That's totally your decision Sir ❤️ It's your hard work of months and even years so it's totally your decision what to do with this.
I am sure you will still get many custom works even without releasing asset in the store because many people already know that you are making it and you are nearly close to finish it ?:love:?❤️
If you are still struggling with a decision then I would suggest you take a look into Heathen's steamworks Discord Server, you will get all answers there hopefully, they deal with steam integration, they also have asset in the asset store, they do custom works too for big companies but they get small indie asking for custom works too but due to not enough time they arent able to support small indie but they reply everytime in very detail to each and every user in there server, Honestly speaking, I have never seen any better support for an asset then there support!

I am good Sir ❤️
Sir, I think you should finish your asset first (Integration of Fishnet, netcode and Mirror for Opsive)
Because many many people are waiting for the integration, I believe. Atleast I am waiting for sure Sir.
And as much as i know about custom support for networking for a video game project, I am 100% sure once you release your asset then more people will be aware about you. More people will join you (Like on Discord) and then i am pretty sure you will get a lot of custom projects too people offering various pricing and all..
But if you get involved in custom stuff before releasing asset that might delay the asset which might not attract many people i guess, I am not sure tho, That's totally your decision Sir ❤️ It's your hard work of months and even years so it's totally your decision what to do with this.
I am sure you will still get many custom works even without releasing asset in the store because many people already know that you are making it and you are nearly close to finish it ?:love:?❤️
If you are still struggling with a decision then I would suggest you take a look into Heathen's steamworks Discord Server, you will get all answers there hopefully, they deal with steam integration, they also have asset in the asset store, they do custom works too for big companies but they get small indie asking for custom works too but due to not enough time they arent able to support small indie but they reply everytime in very detail to each and every user in there server, Honestly speaking, I have never seen any better support for an asset then there support!
Thank you for these precious advices, I will concentrate on the integration of Ucc, but the new update still brings me new difficulties which I hope to solve quickly because without that I was at the end, concerning Mirror.

Thank you for these precious advices, I will concentrate on the integration of Ucc, but the new update still brings me new difficulties which I hope to solve quickly because without that I was at the end, concerning Mirror.
Sir, how about you release 3 different assets?
I mean support for netcode
support for fishnet
support for mirror
and update them differently which will be easy to manage i think?
And you don't have to struggle for all 3 if u need to update any 1?
You can even add free/small upgrade price to get other networking support if user owns any 1 of them?
Also, personally, I think you should prioritize netcode and fishnet
I have heard often now that mirror is not as good as them, But i m not sure about it.
Also any ETA for the assets? I am really really interested into them.

Sir, how about you release 3 different assets?
I mean support for netcode
support for fishnet
support for mirror
and update them differently which will be easy to manage i think?
And you don't have to struggle for all 3 if u need to update any 1?
You can even add free/small upgrade price to get other networking support if user owns any 1 of them?
Also, personally, I think you should prioritize netcode and fishnet
I have heard often now that mirror is not as good as them, But i m not sure about it.
Also any ETA for the assets? I am really really interested into them.
Hi I will do the best for everyone.
I fixed Ucc update v.3.0.9.
I sent the changes to Opsive.
I will finish the pre-release as soon as possible.