Ultimate Inventory System is not Integrating with UCC

Solitary Forge

Screenshot (25).png
I Have Imported both Of These Assets
But The Problem is that I cant find the Object Builder for setting my character for Ultimate Inventory System in Integrations Inspector of UCC Character Manager!!

Hey Solitary Forge,

It looks like you haven't downloaded the UCC-UIS integration asset which can be found here: https://opsive.com/support/documentation/ultimate-character-controller/integrations/ultimate-inventory-system/

Ctr-F or scroll down until you see the Downloads sections. If you don't trust my link you can get to it by clicking the Available Integrations of the UCC Integrations tab.

Make sure you have your Assets Store Invoice number which can be found in the pdf emailed to you be Unity after you made your purchase.

Once you download the integration the Object Setup should appear like this:

UISUCC Integration.PNG

I also noticed you don't have a Database selected in your Inventory Manager menu. Simple create one or make a copy of the demo's database and experiment with that one. That will un-grey all the taps on the left panel of the Inventory Manager.

After you've installed the integration check out the demo scene that is provided, it can be found in:
Assets->Opsive->UltimateCharacterController->Integrations->UltimateInventory->Demo

Hope that helps!

I also tried to get Ultimate Inventory Integration to work and after working through multiple code problems myself it mostly worked but didn't equip the weapon once you placed it into the hotbar/actionbar and clicked on it. It just showed debug console output of the item properties.