Ultimate Character Controller WIP

We don't have an ETA but assuming everything goes well with the Opsive Store release it'll be soon. We are still working on the marketing material for the Asset Store.

Is there any possibility for the Asset Store customers to download the new version of the UCC from the Opsive Store?
Unfortunately not - I don't have a good system setup to transfer purchases. The reverse is true as well, Opsive Store customers cannot download from the Asset Store.

There are additional downloads for your assets (for example runtime source code for Behaviour Designer) that are available to download after I enter my invoice number from asset store, so why couldn't you use this mechanism to make the package available?

There are additional downloads for your assets (for example runtime source code for Behaviour Designer) that are available to download after I enter my invoice number from asset store, so why couldn't you use this mechanism to make the package available?
Those downloads are using a separate system than the shop, which uses WooCommerce.

Hey Justin, that looks great!
Looking at the mirror in 1st person view, I believe you have to use both 1P, and swap it out to 3P meshes for the mirrored image to render both of them at the same time.
How about getting rid of 1P meshes altogether and just use 3P meshes only? I think it's about time, don't you think?
The trend is that 1P needs to support full-body awareness these days.
It will also simplify code quite a bit and we don't have to worry about preparing 1p meshes and animations separately anymore.

I already have implemented this in my code and it really works great. You will just need to use IK to align the weapon to the aim point.
Well, I'm just saying it for the benefit of the existing users and it will help you to save time and effort going forwards.
Yeah, you can still sell UFPS. It's just that it will support 1P view.
Take care.

-chris

Generally first person games have a dedicated first person perspective. There are numerous advantages:

Unity has a new IK system in development and eventually I'd like to switch to that which supports generic rigs.