Ultimate Character Controller WIP

Justin

Administrator
Staff member
We don't have an ETA but assuming everything goes well with the Opsive Store release it'll be soon. We are still working on the marketing material for the Asset Store.

Justin

Administrator
Staff member
Is there any possibility for the Asset Store customers to download the new version of the UCC from the Opsive Store?
Unfortunately not - I don't have a good system setup to transfer purchases. The reverse is true as well, Opsive Store customers cannot download from the Asset Store.

batonPiotr

There are additional downloads for your assets (for example runtime source code for Behaviour Designer) that are available to download after I enter my invoice number from asset store, so why couldn't you use this mechanism to make the package available?

Justin

Administrator
Staff member
There are additional downloads for your assets (for example runtime source code for Behaviour Designer) that are available to download after I enter my invoice number from asset store, so why couldn't you use this mechanism to make the package available?
Those downloads are using a separate system than the shop, which uses WooCommerce.