Ultimate Character Controller Integration with Ultimate Inventory System Error

I cant figure out how to get the Integration to work properly.

I have tried following the guide to update the Character controller to its latest version, not sure where I have gone wrong.

can someone please help?

Thanks

1618519126842.png

1618519152375.png

1618519168333.png

When trying to follow the Character controller guide, I also noticed that the scripting Runtime version to ".Net4" is missing, its not in my Configurations list (its just missing, should be the first thing under Configuration in the player settings)(edited)
[10:10 PM]

1618521300394.png

Make sure you are running version 2.3.2 of the controller. You can see the version on the main editor under the tools menu. It looks like you are on an old version.

Are you sure you are using Unity 2019.4 LTS or higher?

Sometimes Unity doesn't install packages correctly.
it is mentioned in the Getting Started section of the integration documentation:
https://opsive.com/support/document...oller/integrations/ultimate-inventory-system/

To quote:
It is important that the Ultimate Inventory System and the Character controller are updated to the latest version. Check the version of our assets in the bottom left of our editor windows. Do NOT trust the package manager version, the Unity Package Manager doesn’t always import the most recent update after you download the asset. Ensure you are getting the latest by removing the package cache from the Asset Store download folder.

You may check the required versions for both packages in the Integration window (inside the inventory system editor).

Do not forget that the Character Controller package must be installed after it has been imported. Learn more about the Character Controller installer here