UIS TPC V3 Integrations Demo ammo count bug

errorCSO

There appear to be some incomplete set up in your Demo, as a result the Ammo count in the UI is not changing when fire weapons. To reproduce;
1, Run the \Integrations \UltimateInventorySystem \Demo
2, Select a shootable weapon & fire, keep an eye on the Ammo count in the UI, as well as open the Inventory to check the Ammo #. Nothing changed.

Latest version of both TPC3 and UIS. No errors. Original unmodified Demo. I understand by binding it properly the numbers under the equipped weapon in the Inventory will work. But there are obviously changes between how it communicate to the main Canvas UI. That is why I look to see how your Demo did it, the solution isn't there. Please see image below.

tpc.jpgtpc2.jpg

It does work as expected on my end

It seems there are some issues on your end with both the amount and the ammo icon.

Could you check the assault rifle weapon variant prefab and check the modules for Ammo and Clip? It should look something like this
1677578091579.png

After I revert & re-import the assets again, cleanup some of the Monitors prefabs that was backed up elsewhere (not under Opsive folder). I was able to get the Demo to work as in your video. However the gun in the Inventory's ammo remain unchanged. But that I got it to work by binding it to the weapon under the Ammo and clip Module.

I noticed the riffle Variant prefab in the Demo have binding empty and still works. My local's gun has setting exactly same as your image. There could be something else the Demo automatically switching to when open, but for now I mostly got all Verson3 plus addons migrated without much trouble so the project runs as before.

Below is an image of warning I got when open the Demo, I think its just that you may not see it because as a Dev you have both UCC First and Third person in your project already. That may not be the cause of the problem I encounter, just FYI.

op.jpg

We have some scripts that automatically remove references of scripts that are not part of TPC or UFPS depending on which pack you download. Perhaps there is an issue with that, we'll double check and tyr to get it fixed by the next update