UI improvement suggestions

1. Put a background to the Preferences settings to make it easier to read.
2. Allow editing comments also by clicking comment panel. Now you have to click the task and click comment. This would improve workflow.
3. Dispaly a search field to search a tasks when dragging and dropping line from task output. This would improve workflow.
4. Maximize <-> minimize Behavior Designer tab when double clicking background grid.

1. Are you on Unity 2019.3? It looks like I missed this styling, I'll add it back to the next version.
2-4. Good ideas, I'll try to add them to the next release.

Hi,

I've started using behavior designer and love it so far!

One thing I'm looking for that I can't find anywhere is a way of grouping tasks visually (e.g. in Unity animation controller editor or UE blueprints scripting) b.c. my behavior tree is already growing very complex and easy to lose where I'm at when building it.

Also, I tend to use longer names for my classes - is there any way to get text wrapping for the name to work in the tree editor UI?

Thanks,
Danrae

One thing I'm looking for that I can't find anywhere is a way of grouping tasks visually (e.g. in Unity animation controller editor or UE blueprints scripting) b.c. my behavior tree is already growing very complex and easy to lose where I'm at when building it.
You can use external trees for this situation.

Also, I tend to use longer names for my classes - is there any way to get text wrapping for the name to work in the tree editor UI?
Are you referring within the graph view? What an example of a class name?

You can use external trees for this situation.
Ah, OK - I'll do that. thanks!

Are you referring within the graph view? What an example of a class name?
Yes, I'm referring to the graph view. An example name would be 'OverclockedAIMoveToChoppingStation.'

The graph view displays the name fine with spaces between words, but it just makes the node in the graph view very wide. Would be nice if it could optionally wrap the text to keep node widths smaller in sequences - that would help save horizontal screen real estate for larger graphs, especially with nested sequences.