UCC + RCC + PUN wheels issue

artmatv

I'm using character controller with RCC integration with Photon multiplayer and wheels of the car doesn't rotate, I've tested RCC demo and it works as expected, but when I'm trying to add UCC, wheels stop sync.
I've contacted to RCC developers, and they're pretty sure it's caused by UCC asset.

Last edited:
The character controller does not affect the wheels at all. When the character gets in the vehicle it gives control over to RCC and disables input on the character. If I were to guess it may be because RCC does not support PUN.

The character controller does not affect the wheels at all. When the character gets in the vehicle it gives control over to RCC and disables input on the character. If I were to guess it may be because RCC does not support PUN.
RCC supports PUN, this issue happens only when I'm using UCC + RCC in the same scene. Could you give it a try by yourself?

What steps need to be taken to have RCC work with PUN? I wasn't aware that it supported it so the integration may need to be expanded upon to support the PUN add-on.

What steps need to be taken to have RCC work with PUN? I wasn't aware that it supported it so the integration may need to be expanded upon to support the PUN add-on.
UCC should have drive ability
Car should have the following components:
1. Photon view with Takeover ownership
2. RCC_PhotonNetwork that is provided with RCC (there's a unitypackage in RCC/Addon Packages/For Photon PUN 2)
3. RCCDriveSource (needs some modifications, because it doesn't disable colliders on another machines for the player that entered car). I've made it like this (modified script - https://pastebin.com/MwTv9wG8):
1629976934570.png1629976977087.png1629976998417.png