UCC+PUN Create AI

Super Tom

Hey there,I just want to know how to use it UCC+PUN to create a networked AI,I extracted the enemy AI from the demo scene and put it in my own scene, and then generated a PUN player to add PUN components to the enemy AI. These are all done according to the tutorial, but AI can't work very well. For example, AI will not automatically find players, will not attack, and will not have any status:cry:

The AI in the PUN add-on does not have any logic associated with it. This page explains more:

but AI can't work very well. For example, AI will not automatically find players, will not attack, and will not have any status
You will need to sync these parameters yourself, it is honestly not very hard, but you should be versed with multiplayer development before attempting. A hint is, the AI should only actually run code on the "master", the animator, movement, and abilities should be synced. And for the sake of it, check out all the Pun components on the Pun character, any or all could be adapted easily for AI. AI should be treated as a "remote" character at all times.