Third person integration errors

vahid.valiz

hi, i have problem with sample scene from Integration between third-person shooter and behavior designer, it show Nolan Agents Assult refile Camera instead MAIN CAMERA, and 2 errors, please help me I can fix this problem opsive.jpg

I have a third person controller and this scene is for behavior designer integration with UCC, third-person shooter.
I tested on 2018.4 and 2019.4 both have this problem.
for now, I disabled enemy assault rifle camera and remake Main Camera and its working but with some bug, for example, some times AIM not working sometimes shooting

opsive2.jpg

Thanks, I see what happened. Go ahead and give the integration download another try.

Thank you for your quick support, and one other thing :
I saw a video on your youtube channel about ladder climbing, but it was just a presentation of this ability . is it any tutorial about ladder climbing?

new update: I tried the new version of the integration, the first problem solved but still not working well, first on camera and mouse doesn't sync and AIM not working, I replaced a camera and the problem with sync with the mouse is ok, but steel AIM not working and sometimes not shooting and another problem is about grass particle when shooting on grass the particle effect doesn't stop to work

Attachments

• opsive3.jpg
    opsive3.jpg
    500.4 KB · Views: 3
Are you running the latest version of the character controller? Some of those issues sound related to prior versions.

I saw a video on your youtube channel about ladder climbing, but it was just a presentation of this ability . is it any tutorial about ladder climbing?
We don't have any ladder climbing abilities added yet.

I am not able to reproduce those issues using the latest. The grass particle was an issue in a prior version where the particle was looping when it shouldn't have been.

after a clean install of both behavior designer + character controller integration: Assets\AssetStore\Behavior Designer\Integrations\UltimateCharacterController\Demo\DemoAgent.cs(31,44): error CS1503: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'Opsive.Shared.Inventory.IItemIdentifier' to 'int'

Based on that error it doesn't look like you are using the latest version of the character controller.