Text for Attribute Monitor

Shadowing

I'm needing a text field for Attribute Monitor. Or at least a call back for it. But idk seems in this case be better to just add the text field. Have it ignore it if its left empty

text option.png

This is a bit beyond the scope of the character controller so feel free to create a new component which is modeled after the Attribute Manager.

Ton of games show health amount though and not just as a slider. Specially first and third person shooters. Infact I cant even think of a shooter that shows health as a slider. It's always just a number.

Look at how the demo displays health. I'd wager it's from an event. Instead of displaying it as a slider, use a text field.

It uses a monitor script for any attribute. Which is amazing. Which most likely uses an event.
But I just thought of a better way to add the text option instead of duplicating the monitor script. I could probably just add a component and add the event its using. I'll figure something out.
Text seems to me it would be a super common usage though.

Here is the Event:

C#:
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Events.EventHandler.RegisterEvent<Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Traits.Attribute>(gameObject, "OnAttributeUpdateValue", OnAttributeUpdateValue);