Tactical Attack problems

I've been trying to get attack to work. My target needs the IDamageable script attached, (I eventually found it in the demo) but "The script 'IDamageable' does not contain a class derived from UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour"
How do I get attack to work? Also does attack depend on the weapon the AI is holding? Would melee weapons work?

You will need to implement a MonoBehaviour that implements the IDamagable interface. This page has more info:

You will need to implement a MonoBehaviour that implements the IDamagable interface. This page has more info:

Yeah, it just tells me I'm expected to implement my own. How do I do that and where exactly?

I already have my AI's Wandering, Patrolling, Fleeing, etc. They already can take damage and die, why do I need the IDamageable script or is it just for the player?

Also, is there an example of a UCC character shooting the player with Attack that I can look at? Has anybody ever done this? Is it copyrighted?
I'm assuming Behavior and UCC are compatible (I haven't seen any evidence of this so far.)

How do I do that and where exactly?
You will need to create a new script which acts as an integration between the Tactical Pack and the character controller.

why do I need the IDamageable script or is it just for the player?
The IDamageable script tells the attack task whether or not the task should keep attacking.

Also, is there an example of a UCC character shooting the player with Attack that I can look at? Has anybody ever done this? Is it copyrighted?
I'm assuming Behavior and UCC are compatible (I haven't seen any evidence of this so far.)
Behavior Designer is integrated with the character controller, but I haven't had a chance to add integration with the Tactical Pack. I started on the integration but I haven't been able to complete and upload it yet.

Okay, the Tact pack is a lot younger than I thought.

You will need to create a new script which acts as an integration between the Tactical Pack and the character controller.
That's beyond my skill set, but I'm hoping I can modify somebody else's.

Behavior Designer is integrated with the character controller, but I haven't had a chance to add integration with the Tactical Pack. I started on the integration but I haven't been able to complete and upload it yet.
Are you still working on the integration?