Support for vehicles and horses

This post explains why there isn't a vehicle in the PUN demo scene:

The horse should be possible though so I can add that to my list.

When can we expect the horse to be networked, next multiplayer update? Do you have any information regarding the Mirror support as we believe Mirror is a better choice for large scale FPS games on dedicated servers.

When can we expect the horse to be networked, next multiplayer update?
I'd like to get it in but I'm not sure yet. The current ride ability shouldn't have any problems with the network though so let me know if you run into anything.

Do you have any information regarding the Mirror support as we believe Mirror is a better choice for large scale FPS games on dedicated servers.
I am not currently working on a Mirror integration though I do know that at least one community member is. I'll let him post any updates when he's ready.

From what we've seen on the forum regarding the Mirror update it seems to be in limbo or in a very uncertain state as the last reply was in June. Do you have any information whether it will be released at all as it seems the creator of the mirror asset has not enough resources or time to be able to finish it.

Matt is no longer working on a Mirror integration but another community member is. I'll let them post about it when they are far enough.

We are deciding between using this asset and another one which has suppot for vehicles already. We find this one a lot cleaner and more organized but we are still unsure of whether the support for horses will be done in time. When can we expect horseriding to be supported in the multiplayer update?

I don't have an ETA but will try to get it in the next update. I'll let you know as soon as I have added it. In the meantime you should be able to add the Ride ability to your own scene. Let me know if you hit any problems with it.