Stop character movement

I am making a feature: The character pauses when opening the backpack. I use Ultimate Character Locomotion.SetActive(false) and disable UnityInput to do this. Everything is fine except for this:

If I open the backpack while the character is rotating, the character will rotate all the time. I found that this problem may be related to the CameraController script. I have tried many ways and it doesn't work.

Is there a way to lock all the actions of Player and Camera? I don't want to pause the entire game.

Last edited:
I think that this has been fixed in the next version - the camera will no longer keep rotating when it is disabled or the input is disabled.

I think that this has been fixed in the next version - the camera will no longer keep rotating when it is disabled or the input is disabled.

That's great,there is another small problem:

When the character falls, the camera can't keep up with the speed of the body falling. Looking down, you will find that the head is separated from the body.

How fast is your character moving? I set the view/movement type to first person combat and had Nolan fall from a distance of y = 5000 and the camera stayed with the character.

How fast is your character moving? I set the view/movement type to first person combat and had Nolan fall from a distance of y = 5000 and the camera stayed with the character.
I have not changed the speed, this is a problem I have found before. I just tested it ok. Maybe it was what I did wrong before. If I met it again, I will write down the details.

Thanks for reply.