Stamina Attribute Reflections

I have been playing around with the attribute system. Here are a few observations:

- Assigning it to jump does deduct the stamina, but when it hits zero, it still keeps jumping.
- Assigning it to roll does deduct stamina, but when you do not have enough stamina to perform a roll it will deduct it regardless.
- The amount of stamina deducted using the sword depends on the portion of the animation played, based on my observation. For example if I swing the sword completely, then it will drain much more. If I am performing a combo and the animation transitions to the next swing, then there is much less stamina used.

Are these intended, or am I doing something wrong?

I have downloaded 2.1.4 and been testing the changes. Strikes and jump is perfectly updating a stamina attribute regardless of animation duration, and do stop the abilities from being performed, and do not consume stamina when low if the ability could not be performed.

Roll still seems to be depleting stamina even though it does not perform if you perform it after you run out of stamina and keep spamming it. Stamina bar goes up to a certain point, then deducts the roll amount without performing roll. If you go above 2x stamina needed for roll it will perform the action, and then deplete another amount without performing it.

I checked to see if it would work with block, and it is wonderful. Every time block is performed a small stamina is deduced, and it really looks great. I will continue to test it with some other applications.

I have downloaded 2.1.4 and been testing the changes. Strikes and jump is perfectly updating a stamina attribute regardless of animation duration, and do stop the abilities from being performed, and do not consume stamina when low if the ability could not be performed.

Roll still seems to be depleting stamina even though it does not perform if you perform it after you run out of stamina and keep spamming it. Stamina bar goes up to a certain point, then deducts the roll amount without performing roll. If you go above 2x stamina needed for roll it will perform the action, and then deplete another amount without performing it.

I checked to see if it would work with block, and it is wonderful. Every time block is performed a small stamina is deduced, and it really looks great. I will continue to test it with some other applications.

Sorry I know this is an old message but how did you do stamina for a jump ability. On the ability I did add the stamina attribute and it does update the stamina but it doesn't stop the ability from being performed but it does consume stamina.

It has been a while and I have switched projects in between so I am not quite sure if I remember it does stop jump from happening when stamina is depleted. I do recall that special attacks and regular attacks do stop when out of stamina. I think so did roll. I would need to start a new project to test this.