Speed Change

Tobi_e

I simply try to Change the Speed of My enemie Charakter but i dont get it in which Menu i have to do this ?

This page shows how to setup the speed change ability:

This page shows how to setup the speed change ability:

Yes i already read this before but If i Change the values nothing Happens or the Animation dont Played then

The Speed Change ability only changes the speed when running (just multiplies by a factor). The normal speed can't be set directly. You have to change the motor acceleration and damping on the Ultimate Character Locomotion component.

The Speed Change ability only changes the speed when running (just multiplies by a factor). The normal speed can't be set directly. You have to change the motor acceleration and damping on the Ultimate Character Locomotion component.
yes thank you thats what im looking for.

I dont want to make another topic because I feel its related

Speed Parameter​

Specifies the value to set the Speed Animator parameter to.

When I change this to say 7 why my animation speed stays the same? I want the run animation to be super fast

You can increase your Animator Speed variable to the variable you set via code or manually, did you get this sorted out yet?