[Solved] Does Move Toward ability have issues/buggy?

DankP3

So first II should say I am using a custom variable height vault ability based on the vault ability, but default vault ability does the same for me (with my own animation setup).

The video shows repeated vaulting with the abilities viewed in the inspector. when a red and green debug array appears I have pressed the button for vault. A time of 20 seconds you can see the player just waits whilst the Move Toward ability is active (there is no movement and the player is probably already where it needs to be). Without me doing anything it then begins again and carries on with the vault. This is not an isolated incident for me and the Move Toward ability is unchanged from default: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1--1xTAaY0dAXj8vK_FMRjX4CZCPHgBRX

Thanks for any ideas on what cause the hang. I have more rarely seen stuttered movement on the spot, but usually it is static

So debugging everything now, the MoveToward rotation correction is incredibly slow, so much so the rotation is incredibly hard to see and takes a long time to correct.

So both my character in my test scene and Nolan in the demo scene have a Motor Rotation Speed of 10, but Debug.Log(m_CharacterLocomotion.MotorRotationSpeed); returns 10 for my character and 100 for Nolan.
If I set my character to 100 it rotates fine 'bug' gone!

So what am I missing? thanks

So both my character in my test scene and Nolan in the demo scene have a Motor Rotation Speed of 10, but Debug.Log(m_CharacterLocomotion.MotorRotationSpeed); returns 10 for my character and 100 for Nolan.
If I set my character to 100 it rotates fine 'bug' gone!

So what am I missing? thanks

The MoveTowards ability activates a State on the UltimateCharachterLocomotion component which sets the Rotationspeed to 100.