Sniper Scope Camera

What are you referring to when you say that it does not switch to the scope camera? The camera doesn't actually switch - it just zooms in to have the scope more in view.

In the first 3 steps of adding a scope, it says to add a camera then reference it. I assumed this camera would act as if the player was looking through the scope? I can see that it activates when I zoom but other then that it does nothing.

When the character aims the animation moves the weapon up and the FOV changes so it mimics looking down the scope. The camera doesn't actually switch - the main camera is still used. Or are you referring to the Full Screen UI section? With this the camera changes position/FOV and it also activates the full screen UI.

Yes, I am using the full screen UI for the sniper rifles. I was under the impression that the cameras would switch to the scope camera. But if they dont what is the point of setting up the scope camera?

For the sniper we didn't setup the scope camera. The scope camera is only if you want to use the gun's actual scope for the visuals, such as the assault rifle.

Don't know if this is related to this topic but when I try to add a state to the sniperUI I get this message: "Unable to add preset. AimSniperRifleThirdPersonAdventurePreset.asset isn't located within the same project directory." Unity 2020