Shotgun reload and animation broken?

Ascendance Games

The shotgun reload animations seems to rely on SubStateIndex 3 (which never occurs).
I also noticed there doesn't appear to be any animation triggers in the reload animation.
Reload only works when using a delay rather than animation trigger. In addition when reload is set to single, rather than full, and reloading using a delay, how many bullets reloaded seem to be based on duration delay duration.

At this time only full reload with delay rather than animation seems to work.
Would like to rely on animation and load 1 bullet at a time.

Can you follow this post to list the steps to reproduce? Within the demo scene the character reloads the shotgun correctly, and the shotgun has an ItemSubStateIndex of 3.

I was having the same issue. I realized that I missed a small configuration with my shotgun compared to the demo shotgun. If the timing is all the same and the substates are similar it works fine.. I am having the issue where if I use a hand IK that messes up the reload animations but I think that will happen for any gun.

I was having the same issue. I realized that I missed a small configuration with my shotgun compared to the demo shotgun. If the timing is all the same and the substates are similar it works fine.. I am having the issue where if I use a hand IK that messes up the reload animations but I think that will happen for any gun.
Create a reload state on CharacterIK component that sets hand weight to 0. This turns off the ik for the reload.