Rotate Collider

zroc

Can't reproduce this in the demo but upon going into my main scene whenever the player is in the water (ram water), get nothing but non-stop errors:

UnassignedReferenceException: The variable m_RotationBone of CapsuleColliderPositioner has not been assigned.
You probably need to assign the m_RotationBone variable of the CapsuleColliderPositioner script in the inspector.
UnityEngine.Transform.get_rotation () (at <9674024ab0e74d27bbe9eaa30dab34d1>:0)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.CapsuleColliderPositioner.UpdateRotationHeight () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/CapsuleColliderPositioner.cs:216)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.CapsuleColliderPositioner.FixedUpdate () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/CapsuleColliderPositioner.cs:193)

Doing a comparison on Demo "Nolan" player verses my player "z_NolanPun" nothing is different with any of the settings or the "Capsule Collider Positioner" settings, other than the fact that you can't access the fields the docs (field/vars are there in the script just hidden on the inspector for some magical reason) mention to check are not nullucc_swim_m_RotaionBone error-issue.png

Any suggestions?

Thx!

If you enable Rotate Collider then you can assign the transforms. I will update the docs to indicate this.

That was my first choice too. I did do that and the fields were not exposed. I'll try that again. Thanks Justin