Request: Doozy UI Manager Integration Resources

attaway

On the discord I've read that a few people are using Doozy & UIS. I'm about to start using it myself.
Having some example of integrating UIS with another UI system would be super useful.

Package link for reference

Last edited:
I will add it to the feature request, but I'm afraid it won't be for anytime soon.
We have a lot of work that has higher priority with the new UCC V3 and the Adventure Kit.
We also have the UMA2 integration that some people have been asking for since UIS launched two years ago...
We've been extremly busy so it's hard finding time implementing integrations which require us to get very famialiar with the other asset. I've never used DoozyUI so I do not know how hard/easy it would be to integrate.

The ItemViewSlotContainers are not directly dependent on the UIS DisplayPanel and DisplayPanelManager. So my assumption is that DoozyUI would replace those and you would need to intialize and draw the containers using custom code. Another approach would be to keep the DisplayPanel system and use it in parallel to DoozyUI, in which case you may need to edit or override the source code