Receive/Send Events or Conditional Abort or Sequence - Can't figure it out

MBun

Hi,
Sorry if this sounds newbie. I'm just very frustrated with this simple task not working at all, and would like to know what I am doing wrong.
I'm sending an Event from a gameobject (BT og Group 1) to a BT of Group 0.
1614625009997.png

The event is sent according to the BT above but never received by Group 0.
1614625178916.png

On the Sequence, I tried ALL the Abort types, and still the event is not received. I tried a Repeater above the Sequence (which I really don't like to do, because it messes up all the tree) and surprisingly, nothing.

Please, I really need some highlights on this, some more detailed documentation would also be most welcomed. I've read everything I could and followed outdated videos, but I'm always wasting this time because nothing works as expected, even when you follow those video tutorials.

Your alert isn't being reevaluated so that's why the event isn't being received. This page has a good example screenshot of what it should look like:

In that screenshot notice the Has Received Event task is directly beneath the selector so it will be reevaluated.

followed outdated videos
What videos are outdated? Even though they were created awhile ago they are all still accurate. The content has stayed remarkably consistent through all of the new feature updates.