Question on the repeater task

If you want the same condition to be checked ever frame you can use a conditional abort that is placed under the topmost Sequence task, in the middle of the Equipar Arma Al Comienzo sequence task and the right Selector. Make sire you set the topmost Sequence task to a Self abort type.

Well, that's what I thought, but it doesn't work.
After you enter the repeaters, any node with an abort type that is above the repeaters doesn't seem to have any effect any more. I used my initial tree, and just like you told me, I set <my first sequence node after the entry point> to an abort type of "self". It just doesn't work.
Once it enters the repeater it's just traped in the infinite repeater loop and anything above the repater is ignored, even abort types. The only way of making it work is putting the condition inside each parallel reapeting loop.

What does your tree look like when it is active and the conditional task is between the Sequence and Selector tasks? When the rightmost selector task is running the conditional task should be reevaluated and then it'll break out of the rightmost branch when it returns failure.