Question about sharing my Unity Project under version control (with GIT or Unity Collaborate)

AmmarByFar

I understand that there needs to be additional seats purchased for additional team members who want to work on Opsive tools. My question is that is it possible for me to share my project via GIT or Unity Collab to another team member who will NOT be working on Opsive stuff and still be able to compile the project successfully? (which included a character created with Opsive)

Since this is a Game Toolkit, can I use the toolkit on my end since I purchased it but have my team member still compile the project successfully? (I'm assuming on their end it might not download Opsive package so it wouldn't work? even though they are not going to be using Opsive)

The Asset Store EULA does require each team member to have a license even if they are not directly using it.

Thank you! Looks like I'm either going to purchase another seat or potentially see if I can have team members work on separate projects and then merge the new features in later.