Question about model of nolan

1.Nolan's hand shake is frequent and tiny. I'm not sure whether the hand shake caused by the rendering or the model itself,any ideas?
2. I adjusted the weapon to a slightly higher Position Offset, which sometimes caused the tail of the arm to be exposed (No mesh),Is there any way to optimize?
3.I imported the Dialogue System and integration, but I didn't see the Enable option in the Integration Manager (as per the tutorial), only the download link.

Last edited:
1. In first or third person? Make sure you have Debug Animator Controller disabled.

2. You may be able to scale the model but that would likely look off. In this case the actual arms would need to be extended.

3. Once the package is imported you don't need to enable it. I'll ask Tony to update his documentation.

1.In first person,Debug Animator Controller already disabled.Can you think of other reasons? I have no problem with the same character in the new scene.

4.I have a new problem:

KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].get_Item (TKey key) (at <f2e6809acb14476a81f399aeb800f8f2>:0)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.CharacterLocomotion.DeflectHorizontalCollisions () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/CharacterLocomotion.cs:834)

I found this probably because I used the Easy Build System plugin. I created some floors with the Easy Build System plugin, and when I walked on it, there was a great chance of triggering this error.What do you think is the error?

Last edited:
1. Hmm.. no, that should be it. Is it jittery if you build it to a player?

4. Can you send me a repro package so I can take a closer look at it?

4. My project has a lot of customizations to Easy Build System and UCC. I try to make a simple scene for you but it is useless. It must be my customized scene to get this errors, and my scene is too huge.

What I want to say is that I don't know how to reproduce this error and pass it to you for a small scene.

I will continue to find out where the problem is.

1. The jitter is very slight. If you don't look at it, it doesn't matter much. I think if I find the cause of the problem in the future (probably the problem caused by other plugins), I will tell you again.

Last edited:

4.Justin, I still have this problem with another build system, so I started countless tests.Finally, I solved this problem.

The reason for this problem is because I added a Sphere Collider to the player, and when I disable it, everything is great.

Do you know why Collider can cause this problem?

I'm not sure - if you can send me a repro scene that would help a lot.

I want to send it to you, but it needs to work with many settings of the other build system plugins, and it wouldn't be appropriate if I send you someone else's Paid plugin.

So, I am here to tell you the easiest way to reproduce this problem, if you need it in the future:

1. Import UCC and import Easy Build System Or uConstruct.(All are assetstore plugins)
2, set UCC to create characters, set Easy Build System Or uConstruct for ucc.
3. Add a Sphere Collider (not a Trigger) to the Player and run the game. Now, if you build some floors in the game and walk on it, there is a big chance to trigger this error.(This error can cause the character to be unable to move)

If someone else has this problem, let him remove the Player's Collider or change it to Trigger to fix it.