Purple Eye

Lots of technical work lately, not much progress has been done on the main story as a result. Still, most of it was necessary work, here are a few videos of what was implemented during that time !

Lastly, here's the very first shootout I'm showcasing, with enemies taking cover. There's a lot of work ahead with enemies, I still need to give them correct aiming which is not easy without a working Final IK integration, and to have them drop their currently held weapon when they die. AI is also going to be a hard task but the Deathmatch AI Kit's trees should be useful examples to build upon !

Hello guys, here are some more videos or various new mechanics, enjoy !

The Toyota Supra comes from the ArchVizPRO Photostudio asset, unfortunately the wheels aren't well positioned and I still need to fix that, but apart from that it works very well with Realistic Car Controller and FastSkill's Ultimate Seating Controller.

This will need somo polishing, especially for the visual effects, but the basic mechanic of this flashbang works - its Explosion component activates a stun state which in turns enables and activates a stun ability and animation, which leaves the enemy defenseless for a few seconds. Adventure Creator is used to make a single enemy play a scream sound effect and display a dialogue line.

I'm very satisfied of these simple holsters, it's a shame I didn't try this feature sooner, it finally makes Ethel look like the killing machine she's supposed to be, and also helps give a heavier and more realistic feeling, if you ignore the way she backflips indifferently to the weight upon her body !

I'll be working some more on the Toyota and UIS next, and plan to make a level similar to Half Life 2's buggy sections. Hopefully I'll be able to release an updated demo in November. Thanks for your attention and have a good day <3

Hey everyone, here are some more videos to share the project's progress !

Still a lot of grayboxing and mechnics work, the main story isn't progressing at the moment I must confess, but after some AI work I hope I'll be able to release a new demo with an additional level by the end of this month, wish me luck !

Hey guys, I'm sorry to say that progress has been slow lately due to some life issues. Nonetheless, here are a few videos as usual. Still a lot of grayboxing, my main task at the moment is the enemy AI. Behavior Designer keeps proving extremely useful, I hope I'll soon be able to complete a basic enemy AI that can patrol around, chase the player and shoot him from any distance, and receive various orders.

Hope you like it ! I wasn't able to release a new demo for this month, I sure as hell intend to do so by the end of this year.

Some more videos to show the recently implemented mechanics !

I started revisiting older levels in order to prepare for the updated demo coming soon, the main change from the current one being the addition of Ultimate Inventory System. Wishing all of you a merry christmas in advance <3

Hello and a happy new year everyone !! ? I'm sorry, still no new demo for Purple Eye yet, but please let me assure you that I've been busy ! Here are some new videos as usual :

The takedown ability which you can see in these last 2 videos is something I've been joyfully working a lot on this last month, I hope you'll have tons of fun subduing and stabbing bad guys from behind :)

As a teaser for upcoming work on enemy ai and fighting, here's the big brother I created for the base enemy using a simple prefab variant :

Capture d’écran (2597)3.png

Lastly, during my free time I'm now replaying the absolute reference for uh research purposes !

Capture d’écran (2600).png

But don't worry, I'm far from slacking off, I'll still be working on Unity and helping with UCC regularly ! Thanks again for your patience and attention ❤️

Bonjour everyone ! I have a great news to announce first : I've recently been hired by @Lukas - CryoCorp to work as a game dev on a mobile multiplayer game called Unknown Descent, and I can't express how awesome this is ! You can also see my face on his website here : https://www.cryocorp.net/about-us

However, the drawback is that as I agreed to work full time, Unkown Descent has taken priority over Purple Eye, which I know, was already supposed to be actually released a long while ago. I will nonetheless try to dedicate a few hours to Purple Eye each week, and will still be available for 1 or 2 hours long live support sessions or game development related commissions for those of you who are interested.

With all that said, here are a few videos as usual :

This last one is actually the most important - I've recently solved myself a serious issue in the formation tasks with UCC that had been left unsolved for months, and am now finally able to start working on enemy AI as I intend to !

That's all for tonight, I hope to be able to share more when my new schedule will allow for it !

Hey everyone, it's April already, time moves bloody fast and I know this project keeps progressing very slowly, the past 2 months were filled with work and UCC issues ! Here are as always a few videos showing progress on the gameplay and animation sides :

As you can see, I managed to recreate the iconic Resident Evil high ready pistol pose by combining a temple ready animation from the Omni Pistol animation pack and using IK. While I'm not sure about the crouching and in place turning animations, I do intend to use this package as well as future ones likely.

With version 3.1 released and many of UCC's issues being solved, I hope I'll be able to progress more regularly. Thanks again for your attention and see you soon !