PuppetMaster + AssaultRifle Character IK

I set up puppetmaster and got the FinalIKBridge to work with Grounded Full body biped.

I'm trying to set up the Assault Rifle with my character but when i grab the rifle the rifle hand goes to the right.

This quick youtube video shows the issue:

I've tried both with CharacterIK and FinalIK but im definetly doing something wrong c:

I'm not sure what is going on there. Is that Puppetmaster positioning the limb? Is the correct animation playing?

I get this issue with Puppetmaster and Opsive UCC (UIS is also istalled), Im not sure if it's the Character IK because by changing some values i got the hand to distort a bit but re adjusting the entire arm is hard.

I followed all the guidance and got this result. I tried both with FinalIK, and Character IK, also added Aim IK but it made it worse.

It's definetly something to with with the IK, but cant seem to find out what the actual issue is.

I'd suuggest you give it a go, try to setup an Assault Rifle on the PuppetMaster integration and see if you get this weird result :)

I am not able to reproduce it using the PuppetMaster character. I would first check to make sure the right animation is playing. When the character isn't in puppet mode PuppetMaster shouldn't be doing anything. You can also disable all IK to see if that narrows it down.

1597929120825.png