Puppet Master Integration

Your puppet is being pushed against the PlayerCapsule collider. There’s 2 causes:

1: Physics Collision Matrix is wrong. Make sure Ragdoll only collides with Ragdoll and Collision. (I think you have this part done right since it’s most obvious)

2: Check your character layer manager. Make sure Ragdoll is set to Invisible Layer and remove Ragdoll from Solid Object Layer.

3: Unrelated to those, make sure you have the Puppet animations set to the full body layer in the animator with transitions.

if none of that applies, try it with a clean scene and just that character. You may have another plug-in with a layer manager disrupting your goal. Not sure if there’s a way you can send me your prefab here so I can check it.

Your puppet is being pushed against the PlayerCapsule collider. There’s 2 causes:

1: Physics Collision Matrix is wrong. Make sure Ragdoll only collides with Ragdoll and Collision. (I think you have this part done right since it’s most obvious)

2: Check your character layer manager. Make sure Ragdoll is set to Invisible Layer and remove Ragdoll from Solid Object Layer.

3: Unrelated to those, make sure you have the Puppet animations set to the full body layer in the animator with transitions.

if none of that applies, try it with a clean scene and just that character. You may have another plug-in with a layer manager disrupting your goal. Not sure if there’s a way you can send me your prefab here so I can check it.
i follow the same process like in tutorial also done 1st and 2nd point as you mention