PredeterminedMoveTowardsLocation property

Hi @Justin I found another possible anomoly.

I have a simple scene with 1 AI and a player.

As I am trying to understand the conditions around the cover ability, I came across this problem.

In CoverPoint function IsValidCoverPoint, the m_Occupant returns the bot itself. Should it consider if the m_Occupant is not null && agent.transform != m_Occupant.transform?

In it's current condition the result seems to always return FALSE

1619636847730.png

Your code looks right. Can you try placing a breakpoint within the cover task that sets the cover location? It's tough to follow along but I think by seeing an actual example it'll help explain how things work in the demo scene which you can then use within your own scene.

In CoverPoint function IsValidCoverPoint, the m_Occupant returns the bot itself. Should it consider if the m_Occupant is not null && agent.transform != m_Occupant.transform?
IsValidCoverPoint should not be called on the cover point that the agent is currently taking cover in. With that said, if you are able to tell me how to reproduce this within the demo scene I can take a look.

It's really tough to narrow it down without being able to step through it. Have you tried reproducing it within the sample scene?