Potential UCC Bug in UWP Build?

Tapticc

I am using the full UCC in Unity 2018.3.6f1, targetting UWP. I ran the build on the Xbox One dev machine and it crashed during startup, so I generated a crash dump file and debugged this in Visual Studio. The screenshot attached suggests it could be related to the UltimateCharacterController.dll but I don't know for sure. I have done other build using UCC and it works well on the Xbox but sometimes a new build will just crash during startup so this is an ongoing issue. I do have access to the DMP file still if it helps. Is this something somebody could help me with please?

Attachments

• UCCBug.png
    UCCBug.png
    461.2 KB · Views: 5
This has been investigated, looks more like a bug in il2cpp but difficult to prove. Subsequent builds are working without crashing so happy to park this.

It's odd that this only occurs sometimes, and debugging with IL2CPP makes things tough. Is there anything that reliably reproduces the crash? Does this change help at all?

It's odd that this only occurs sometimes, and debugging with IL2CPP makes things tough. Is there anything that reliably reproduces the crash? Does this change help at all?

Hello, I will give this a go tonight thank you. It is behaving better now but is worth trying this change.

Looking at this, the compile directive won't make a difference adding the 2 extra ones as it is already being included using the UNITY_WSA option. As this is working at the moment I think your time is best spent on other issues.