Player is jittering only in build while moving

I've just noticed that it was caused by Update Location mode (in UltimateCharacterLocomotion), Fixed update works fine, but the player starts jittering while driving a car (RCC), Update mode works fine for RCC, but starts jittering while moving on ground

What version of UCC are you using? I had this issue with 2.33 but it was fixed for me in 2.34 and 2.35

You can use the state system to switch the Update Location when the character is in a RCC vehicle.

You can use the state system to switch the Update Location when the character is in a RCC vehicle.
I'm not sure what do you mean by state system. I've added some code in RCCDriveSource, but it doesn't switch Update mode in runtime

public void EnteredVehicle(GameObject character)
{
var characterLocomotion = character.GetCachedComponent<UltimateCharacterLocomotion>();
characterLocomotion.UpdateLocation = Game.KinematicObjectManager.UpdateLocation.Update; // is not switching
m_Character = character;
EnableDisableVehicle(true);
}

public void ExitVehicle(GameObject character)
{
var characterLocomotion = character.GetCachedComponent<UltimateCharacterLocomotion>();
characterLocomotion.UpdateLocation = Game.KinematicObjectManager.UpdateLocation.FixedUpdate; // switching
EnableDisableVehicle(false);
m_Character = null;
}

You do not need any code. Take a look at this video for an overview of the state system:

You'll want to add a state to the Ultimate Character Locomotion component which changes the update location when the Drive ability is active.

You do not need any code. Take a look at this video for an overview of the state system:

You'll want to add a state to the Ultimate Character Locomotion component which changes the update location when the Drive ability is active.
That works. Thank you.