Photon Multiplayer Crouch / Jump Animation Issues

ExpansionFlow

I've been on the Discord channel and Unity Forums, but thought I would try it here as well:

I know multiplayer version of this asset is in development, but meanwhile, I've been converting this asset on my own now because I like the animation controller, camera, and inventory systems. It's great!

However, when converting to multiplayer, using Photon, animations like Jump and Crouch do not always convey across the network. I find that on the local player, if I crouch, the crouch will not convey until I also move (such as forward backwards, strafe, etc.). Jumping seems to almost never convey. Does anyone have any advice on the best practices for ensuring that these animations are guaranteed to trigger on the remote player? Or are you also experiencing this same issue?

More notes: I'm using out of the box PhotonAnimatorView and I've tried setting all of the ability values to continuous as well as discrete.

I've parked this issue while moving on to others. Anyone working on multiplayer on their own with this asset and experiencing a similar issue?